Brite People. Brite Solutions.
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Exempt/Salary: Commensurate with Experience (salary plus commissions)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Rochester, NY (Victor HQ), Charleston, SC
Brite is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being one of the fastest growing privately held companies in America. As a result, Brite is seeking an entry level sales person to support our business growth initiatives throughout the United States.
Position Summary: As part of the sales team, the candidate ‘s primary responsibility will be to provide sales support to senior level Account Managers and Solutions Executives. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, attending meetings, product research, quote creation, updating opportunities in CRM, processing orders, tracking orders and providing customer advocacy as needed. This position is a stepping stone to an outside sales role based on effort and performance in the role.
Key Task Areas:
- Understand and present the Brite value proposition to a variety of customer, prospect, partner and internal contacts
- Prospect and follow up on leads and contacts from marketing activities and events as appropriate
- Assist in effectively managing the sale through the entire sale cycle
- Understand and assist in leveraging key partner programs, relationships, technology and personnel to move sales to closure
- Interact with a diverse group of people in order to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with winning the deal
- Assist with managing new and existing account relationships
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually
- Document and update CRM (Netsuite) as required
- Other duties as may be appropriate and applicable
Experience and Education:
- 4 year college degree required
- 1 to 3 years’ experience selling IT, cybersecurity or public safety solutions is preferred, but not required
- Experience with MS Office Suite or comparable
- Exceptionally oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI
- Medical – monthly stipend towards one of three offered BCBS medical plans (Single, Single + Dependent and Family Plans available) – stipend covers the full cost of the single high deductible plan
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)/HSA (Healthcare Savings Account) dependent on plan selection
- Access to company sponsored tele-medicine platform (EZAccessMD)
- 401k plan with 4% match (assumes 6% minimum employee contribution)
- Term life insurance
- Free access to company wellness center (Victor, NY) and participation in wellness program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off (PTO) program
Candidate must have excellent listening skills, be organized, be able to meet demanding deadlines, be detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, take responsibility at all times, have a great attitude, demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, maintain independence, be a self-starter and have excellent project management skills.
Since 1983, Brite has provided essential computing infrastructure, IT services and data network security to support the critical business applications and fundamental needs of our customers. We focus on building relationships, delivering cutting-edge, industry leading products and services with your business goals and objectives as the focus.
Brite is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE).
Interested candidates please reply to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org